Thanks for stopping by on this blog. I hope you become a regular visitor and contributor. While you’re here, I request that you respect a few basic rules. These ensure that everyone has a pleasant user experience and are intended to benefit us all.
- If you intend to comment on an article you must use a personal, non-commercial URL, or else leave the URL field blank.
- Use either your real name or an online username when commenting. Do not misrepresent others nor fake an identity. If it looks suspicious, your comment will not be approved.
- This blog can display your avatar when you comment with your email. Set up yours now.
- You can also rate each posts you like with stars. You can also rate comments with thumbs up or down.
- We encourage you to share these stories. But do not copy the whole article and repost it on your own blog.
- Harsh, foul, demeaning or overly critical language is not allowed. Disagreement and debate are perfectly fine, but let’s keep things civil.
- Any post found to be in violation of any of these will be modified or deleted without warning.
- Finally, treat others as you would wish to be treated.
For other concerns or questions, feel free to write to us.